Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So much for Bengals not being lap cats

When I was learning about the Bengal breed, I read over and over that Bengals are not typically lap caps and maybe 1 in 50 turn out to be. Well of the 4 that I have had, only 1 isn't.

Dazz is a certified mama's boy and loves that I work from home. He waits in the doorway of the bedroom until I wake up, follows me into the computer room, and sleeps on the floor next to my chair for a bit. Well I am sure you are saying "how does that make him a lap cat??" Once he wakes up, he whines at me, jumps up, and then plops himself down between the keyboard and me, kneading my arms and/or chest, and then finally tries to sleep while cuddling as close to me as possible. He does not mind that I type as long as I dont move a whole lot or make any noises. Then he whines at me (and I do mean whine) until he settles down again.

At least hes not like Tea who takes it upon herself to headbutt every hand within reach of her even when I am typing.

Good times!

No comments: