Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gotta love the snow

It has been snowing here pretty regularly (thank goodness I have a stay at home job now ...) so the nature channel has been very interesting.

All three kitties have been fascinated by the falling snow but especially Nena. She has been sitting in any and all windows just watching the flakes float by and is so curious. Her little head and eyes just bob up and down watching the snow fall.

The last few weeks, all three kitties have been extra close and clingy. For Tea and Dazzler, this is nothing out of the ordinary as they have always been the non typical Bengal lap cats. Nena however has always been the type to spend some time alone and the other time close but not too close. Right after we lost Ariel, she would not leave either my or Joe's side. She began sleeping in our room or when I was working during the day, sleeping right near me. She is still not a lap cat by any stretch but she sure has picked up on our grief.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and thoughts after my previous post.

Love to you all,
Carolyn

1 comment:

Mike Stenglein said...

Take the kitties sledding!! I think that they would love it.